My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Michigan, United States

My wife and I were married in January of 2004. I graduated from Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary in 2010. I am originally from SW Chicagoland and my wife grew up in the suburbs of Kansas City. We met at Northland Baptist Bible College while pursuing Bachelor degrees. We currently reside in Southeastern Michigan.

Made on a Mac

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature -€” have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

Romans 1:18-20

NIV

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who de think gonna stop dem Bears?

Being a fan of Chicago teams has not been an easy task. I was 2 when the '85 Bears reigned supreme, and I am still patiently waiting for the Cubs curse to break. It is not until recently that I have only been able to rejoice in the Bears success. The Bears are going to pound the Saints on Sunday, so please watch the game and help cheer on the most feared team in the NFL.



Bear Down Chicago Bears!


Comments on "Who de think gonna stop dem Bears?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:24:00 PM) : 

I don't know what is more painful...watching the bears play offense, or listening to the wipperwool song.

;)

signed- a disgruntled Broncos fan

 

Blogger petros said ... (Monday, January 22, 2007 12:22:00 PM) : 

Don't be a hater!:) The Bears O just start slow that's all.... We ran it great after we got them softened up. Throwing it was a different story. Only one drive with decent passing yards... that's a little scary. Gotta have faith (and 3+ turnovers by the D!).

btw, what is Denver going to do with jake the snake? Expensive backup QB?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Monday, January 22, 2007 8:00:00 PM) : 

Yet again I eat my words when it comes to football. I did not watch much of the game, just enough, however to be reminded how little offense matters when you have such a potent defense and special teams.

I am not sure what is going to happen to the snake. perhaps they will try to trade him for some draft pick. It should be interesting to find out.

Props to your bears for getting to the big one. This should be an excellent test of the old maxim "defense wins championships"

 

Blogger petros said ... (Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:43:00 PM) : 

Baltimore did it and so can we! I think if Lovie has the right game plan, it's in the bag.

 

Blogger T. Baylor said ... (Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:34:00 PM) : 

I am calling the bears to win by 3 -- however, the real question is, are you going to miss Sunday night church to watch the game?! And if so, will you go to heaven :)

 

Blogger petros said ... (Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:46:00 PM) : 

3?!?!?!?! That's it?!?!!?!?!!

I have had some friends offer to DVR the game for me, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to take the chance of something going wrong with the recording.

If I am FORCED to miss church, I appeal to the dictum of my OT professor: "You can always tape the sermon!" (n.b. His Steelers won it all last year, and I'm pretty sure he taped the sermon) :D

 

post a comment